2 peas in a bucket

7.21.2011

WEEK 4 of SCC!!!

SOOOO sad this is the last week :( I've learned soooo much and had a blast! I have enjoyed so many of the tips, tricks, techniques, sketches and classmates creations! It's been a pleasure to be a part of this and been grouped with these wonderful cardmaking artists!

On to this weeks card!

SUPPLIES USED:
Buttons
White Ribbon
Sand color cardstock
Teal strip of cardstock
K&Company Amy Buttler Belle Mat Pad Striped paper
White cardstock
Studio Calico wood veneer heart colored using week 2 technique from JM
White embossing power
Versamark
Colorbox fluid chalk "Blackbird" and the "teal" from my Queue set
Zig writers in "teal" "pure yellow" and "pure orange"
Copic Sketch- Cool Shadow BG10
Stamps: Heart- Lawn Fawn "just my type too", Stork and sentiment- "Studio G i-cling"
Tombow Mono Mutli Glue
Glue dots


I hung my IKEA rail (the little silver one everyone has that like $1.99) and hung my cricut mats with an S hook along with my pearls. I love it :D I am in the process of building a clip it up (make that 2 of them!) I will post my stuff about that once I am finished! Pretty excited about them too! I need to find longer screws so I can hang my rod for my ribbon. I also have just purchased a TON TON TON of scrapbooking stuff :D so much I can't even began to write it down!

Some punches, stamps, paper, Liquid pearls and stickles (these are new to me so YAY! I bought like 25 haha), studio calico hearts, idea magazines, a clipboard (covered it with aluminum foil for embossing cards, gonna try it), brads, stickers, markers (zig writers and leplume and 1 copic), tons and tons of pearls, Lawn fawn (3 sets), background stamps, PAPERTREY INK order (Baker's Twine - Chocolate, Baker's Twine - Pure, Tag-its #2 Mini Stamp Set, Tag-its #4 Mini Stamp Set, Think Big Favorites #3 Mini Stamp Set, Whale Wishes Mini Stamp Set, Tag-its #1 Mini Stamp Set, Paper Basics - Stamper's Select White Cardstock 40 Sheets, Perfect Match Ocean Tides Cardstock 12 Sheets, 2009 Perfect Match Cardstock Sampler 50 Sheets), Two Peas order (Letter stickers, Papers, Basic Grey paper pads). SHEEEESH thats alot! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment