2 peas in a bucket

7.14.2011

NEW PAPER STORAGE!

So I have youtubed my little heart out and fell in love with this idea of how to store paper for scrapbooking! Came across it by looking for videos on how to make my own Clip-it-up! and well not only does this lovely lady have 2 clip-it-up videos she had a 12x12 paper storage soultion! YAYAYAYAAY! I NEED THIS! seeing as they are usually expensive and I have always wanted the kind like they have at the store! Here's the link to her video and shall I suggest her other videos too! She seems like a lovely lady and her videos are pretty helpful!


I bought my storage cubes from K-mart (6 for 20$ in store but online they are 17.99)

I have plans to make a clip-it-up soon! and I also have plans to buy some things before card class ends and use some of the discounts we were given!!! YAY for hauls :D

I made 3 cubes high and made the shelves with the rest. My bottom cube only has 2 shelves but I like it that way so i can store larger things in the bottom. I also didn't make my shelves one squre apart, i did every other one (more hand space).

No comments:

Post a Comment