2 peas in a bucket

8.14.2011

BEACH TRIP!!!!!!!

Well again, it's been a while..... but I've been a little busy! Although no excuse to neglect the blog. I'm sorry blog if your feelings were hurt! But it's gonna be another week after this before another blog post....

BECAUSE MOM AND I ARE HEADED TO THE BEACH!!!!!!! In 11 hours actually :)

So off to Myrtle we go tomorrow morning... we fly out early so we will be on the beach by 1pm <3 EXCITED!

Well... Update on how the trip went once we return :)

And I leave you with this....

Knee deep in the water somewhere
got the blue sky breeze blowin' wind thru my hair
only worry in the world
is the tide gonna reach my chair
Sunrise, there's a fire in the sky
never been so happy
never felt so high
and I think I might've found me my own kind of paradise
-- Zac Brown Band :)

No comments:

Post a Comment